For those who take going off the beaten path literally, there’s the Fresh Foam X Hierro, a dedicated, off-road application of our best running technology. The combination of signature performance technology and rugged durability means more miles, more comfortably off-road. The New Balance Fresh Foam X Hierro v7 GTX women's running shoe employs a Vibram® Megagrip outsole and a GORE-TEX® waterproof lining to create a protective shell of durability and traction around the signature Fresh Foam X cushioning and a breathable, lightweight upper.
- Fresh Foam X midsole foam with approximately 3% bio-based content delivers our most cushioned Fresh Foam experience for incredible comfort. Bio-based content is made from renewable resources to help reduce our carbon footprint.
- Synthetic and mesh upper
- GORE-TEX® waterproof fabric protects feet from wind, rain and water without sacrificing breathability
- Upper features no-sew construction for a sleek fit and feel
- Vibram® outsole provides superior grip. Vibram® is a registered trademark of VIBRAM S.p.A All rights reserved.
- Adjustable lace closure for customized fit
- 8 mm drop; due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 8 mm drop are approximate
- 8 Mm Drop**
- Gore-tex Invisible Fit
- Fresh Foam X With Bio Eva
- Vibram Outsole
- Synthetic/ Mesh