Made for fearless runners brave enough to take on the off-road terrain. Our FuelCell Summit Unknown features a Hydrohesion outsole for superior grip in wet conditions, with a forefoot Rock Stop Plate to help protect feet on uneven terrain. These men's running shoes have a bootie construction for a snug fit with Toe Protect technology and a gusseted tongue to guard against rocks and debris. A springy FuelCell midsole helps drive you forward.
Meets New Balance’s green leaf standard: upper is made of 50% or more recycled content, and at least one midsole/outsole material contains a minimum of 3% bio-based or 5% recycled content.
- FuelCell midsole foam with approximately 3% bio-based content delivers a propulsive feel to help drive you forward. Bio-based content is made from renewable resources to help reduce our carbon footprint.
- Rock Stop Plate disperses pressure and helps protect the bottom of feet on rocky, uneven terrain
- Hydrohesion rubber outsole helps you maintain grip in wet conditions
- Bootie upper construction hugs your foot for a snug, supportive fit
- Toe Protect technology helps protect feet from rocks, roots and debris
- Gusseted tongue designed to help keep debris out
- Adjustable lace closure for a customized fit
- 10 mm drop; due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 10 mm drop are approximate