A versatile trail shoe that does it all, the Sense Ride 5 is equally in its element on short, fast trail runs as on ultra distances.
A super comfortable overachiever that easily adapts to a variety of terrains, with a balanced midsole for cushioning, response and an engineered mesh upper with Sensifit for just the right amount of comfortable hold.
- Cushioning and Response: Our Energy Save midsole gives just the right balance of plush cushioning and adapted response.
- Versatile Grip: Developed using All Terrain Contagrip®, for adhesion and confidence on the widest variety of surfaces.
- Lightweight Upper: A lightweight, flexible, and durable 3D mesh upper provides optimized and comfortable foothold.
- Outsole: All Terrain Contagrip® is built for the widest variety of surfaces. It delivers durability & confidence on wet, dry, hard or loose surfaces.
- Midsole: energyFOAM Lightweight, responsive foam created by combining EVA and Olefin [OBC] to deliver long-lasting cushion and bouncy energy return.
- Midsole: Profeel Film gives your stride a smoother and more stable feel by acting as a filter between you and the terrain.
- Upper Material: Engineered mesh is a structure that varies the weave to offer more support and durability or flexibility and breathability, according to the specific needs of the shoe.
- Upper Construction: SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.